Monday, June 9, 2014

Crochet Trend

Hello Ladies,

So recently I have been seeing crochet dresses, skirts, and shorts on almost every single fashion page on Instagram that I follow.  This made me so excited to go shopping and get some crochet clothing. During my "shopping spree", I first spotted a pair of gorgeous white crochet shorts from H&M, so I decided to try them on right away. Unfortunately, they did not fit the away I wanted them to fit on me, so I decided not to get them.

As I left H&M I was very upset I could not get those shorts, so I made a stop at Forever 21 to see if I could find something similar that I liked. While in Forever 21, I spotted this beautiful crochet mini skirt. Of course, I decided to try it on. I was so happy with the results. I loved how it fit and how it looked on me, so I had to purchase it.

Since I loved this skirt so much, I kept thinking "I have to write a blog post on this." So when I got home, I browsed through my closet to try to find a top and accessories to create an outfit. I ended up finding a blouse from H&M which I thought would go perfect with this skirt. I decided to pair the top and skirt with Michael Kors heels and a Michael Kors white wristlet.

The sunglasses are optional. The pair I am wearing for the pictures are colored yellow and from Forever 21/-  However, if you want to get higher quality ones, you can find something similar from the Rayban collection.

I hope you enjoy this look!!

Thank you for reading!

<3 Pia


Outfit details:

Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21














































































































































































































































































































Accessories:

Wristlet: Michael Kors (Via TJMaxx)
Heels: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Forever 21 
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
Earrings: TJMaxx
Watch: Michael Kors








































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment