Thursday, August 28, 2014

Crop Top & Maxi Skirt

Hello Ladies,

I purchased a maxi skirt from H&M about a month ago. I loved that this skirt had two cuts in the front allowing me to show some leg. I thought those cuts gave the skirt a "sexy look" rather than a "cute look."
I also liked that the cuts allowed my heels to show as well.

Right away when I tried this skirt on, I thought I had to pair it with a black crop top. I didn't purchase a crop top that day since I had one in my closet from the year before.  For accessories, I decided to pair it up with a black/silver necklace, small coach bag and black heels.

I hope you enjoy this look! I feel it is a sexy and girly look!

I couldn't find the same exact top and skirt for you guys, but I did find similar articles of clothing, if you liked any of these clothing items or if you are interested in recreating this look!

Thank you for reading! <3

Pia

Outfit Details:
Crop Top: Forever 21 (SIMILAR  SIMILAR  SIMILAR)
Maxi Skirt: H&M (SIMILAR)



Accessories:
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Earrings: TJMaxx

Necklace: Burlington
Heels: Justfabonline
Bag: Coach





No comments:

Post a Comment