Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Trench Coat

Hi Ladies!!!

Since spring time can bring lots of rainy days, I decided to do a fashion post wearing a "trench coat". The trench coat I am wearing in this post is from New York & Company, and I got it a couple of years ago. I decided to pair it up with a blouse, similar in color, and a pair of jeans. I have been seeing a lot of celebrities wearing trench coats with jeans and high heels, and this inspired me to come up with this outfit.

For accessories, I usually like to carry a big bag, but on a rainy day I feel a cross-body bag is more convenient since I have to hold an umbrella.

To make the look more fashionable, instead of wearing rain boots, I decided to wear high heels.

I hope you enjoy this look!

Love,

Pia

Outfit:

Trench Coat: New York & Company (SIMILAR ONE)
Jeans: Forever 21
Shirt: H&M




































































Accessories:

Aviators: Michael Kors
Earrings: New York & Company
Crossbody Bag: Michael Kors (SIMILAR)
Heels: New York & Company (Old) (SIMILAR FROM FOREVER 21)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Forever 21 (SIMILAR)



No comments:

Post a Comment