Monday, April 14, 2014

Fiery Red Outfit


Hi ladies,

So this new outfit I came up with was inspired by a scarf I bought from Charming Charlie’s.  A couple of weeks ago I went shopping at Charming Charlie’s and they had a sale, 2 scarves for $20. So I walked around the store trying to find two scarves that I really like. I found two that I fell in love with. An infinity scarf and a regular scarf. The regular scarf really caught my eye because it was multi-color. I thought the leopard pattern and red color were absolutely stunning. So I browsed through my clothes and found this red blouse that I thought it would go perfect with the scarf.

I decided to pair it up with dark jeans, brown boots, and a brown Coach bag. I loved the final product. I usually don’t wear red, but I liked the combination of the scarf and red blouse.

I hope you enjoy this look!

Love,

Pia

Outfit:

Jeans: Forever 21


Accessories:

Scarf: Charming Charlie's (SIMILAR ONE)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors (SIMILAR ONES)
Earrings: Charming Charlie's
Bag: Coach (SIMILAR ONE)
Boots: Michael Kors (I got them at TJMaxx)
Bracelets: AlexandAni  and Macy's
Watch: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment