Wednesday, April 9, 2014

White Out Outfit


Hi ladies!

Recently, I have been doing a lot of spring clothes shopping since spring is finally here and I really want to ditch my winter clothes. One piece of clothing that I fell in love with was this lace top from Express. I thought it was absolutely stunning. I was thinking of pairing it up with black leather leggings, but I did not want to do another "black and white" outfit.  So I browsed through my clothes and found a pair of white skinny jeans from Forever 21 I had purchased a couple years ago. When I tried both pieces together, I really liked the whole idea of a "white out" outfit. I also liked that the top is off-white, so there is still a contrast between my top and pants.

For accessories, I decided to combine it with a pair of beige Ugg booties, a Michael Kors small tote, and a pair of pearl earrings.

I really liked the final product. I feel it is definitely an outfit that can be worn on a spring day during the day or night, and is appropriate for a multitude of different venues.  

I hope you enjoy this look! Thank you for reading!
Love,

Pia

Outfit Details:
Top: Express 
(Similar One)
Pants: Forever21





















































Accessories:
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
(Similar Ones)
Earrings: Pearls from TJMaxx
Rings: Forever21 (Except for my wedding ring lol)
Booties: Uggcollection





1 comment:

  1. Your style is truly inspirational! LOVE that you post where to get all of your adorable accessories!

    ReplyDelete