Thursday, April 24, 2014

Outfit: Magenta & Lace

Hi ladies,

So my new outfit was inspired by this Coach bag my husband gave to me as a birthday present a few years ago. I always thought this purse was beautiful because of the color patterns it has (magenta, black, silver and white).

So a couple months ago, I was shopping at Charlotte Russe and I saw a beautiful lace magenta peplum top. As soon as I saw it, the picture of my Coach purse came to mind.

I feel this top is perfect for a night out at the club or for a party.  I decided to combine it with a pair of black faux leather leggings and black pumps. I did not want to wear much jewelry since I feel this top draws a lot of attention with the beautiful lace design around the neck. So I decided to wear just a pair of dark gray pearl earrings. Of course,the outfit would not be complete without my "Coach" bag. Unfortunately, this bag is about 5 years old. It may still be available at a Coach outlet or online, or on websites such as Amazon or Ebay.

I know in my pictures I'm wearing a pair of sunglasses.  Of course, if it is night time sunglasses won't be necessary.  Since it was sunny out the day I took the pics, I was squinting too much and I needed to wear them! :-)

Thank you for reading! I hope this outfit inspires you to recreate your own!!

Love,

Pia

Outfit

Top: Charlotte Russe 
Faux Leather Leggings: G By Guess (SIMILAR)














































































































































































































































































































































































Accessories:


Sunglasses (optional): Coach (SIMILAR)
Lace Pumps : Guess (old) SIMILAR (from Guess also)
Bag: Coach
Bracelet: Pandora
Earrings: TJMaxx













No comments:

Post a Comment