Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jumpsuit Trend

Hey ladies,

So this new post is all about the "jumpsuit trend." I have been seeing jumpsuits and rompers all over the fashion pages I like on Instagram and Facebook. I would say they are very "IN" this spring. I spotted this jumpsuit I am wearing in my pictures about a month and a half ago at the New York & Company web site. I purchased it because I really liked how it looked on the model, although I was not sure what size to get. I ended up ordering a small, even though, I usually buy extra small clothes from New York & Company and I am a size 2 in pants. I did not want to get the extra small since this jumpsuit is a shirt and pants combined, and I thought since I am size 2 in pants, the extra small would be too tight around my hips (I assumed extra small would be better for a person who is a size 0 in pants). So when I received my jumpsuit, I was so excited and I immediately tried it on. I liked how it looked, however I thought the top was a little too loose on me. I also felt there was the need for a belt around the waist area, so as you can see I wore one for the pictures.

I checked for this jumpsuit about a week ago at the NY&Co. web site and it was still in stock. I went to check for it today and it is not on the web site anymore. If you would like purchase it, I would continue to look for it since they might bring back in stock again. If not, New York & Company just added more jumpsuits on their collection that look amazing.

Overall, I was happy with the way my jumpsuit looks. I love the black and white combination, and I think it gives the jumpsuit a sophisticated look. I believe it can be worn for work, to go out to dinner, or even a night out.

I paired the jumpsuit with black high heels and a black bag. I also decided to put my hair in a pony tail to continue to give it that sophisticated and delicate look that I was going for.  The thing I also like about a pony tail is it allows me to show my neck and shoulders and makes me look taller and leaner.

 I hope you enjoy this look! And hurry up! Get a on board with this jumpsuit trend!! :-)

Outfit details:

Jumpsuit: New York & Company





































 Accessories:

Sunglasses (optional) : Coach
Bag: Coach (SIMILAR)
Heels: Candie's (via Kohl's)
Bracelet: New York & Company
Earrings: New York & Company



No comments:

Post a Comment