Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blazer Trend: Yellow vs. Coral

Hi ladies!

For this post I came up with two different outfits wearing the same blazer, but in two different colors and creating two different looks. I bought these two blazers a few weeks ago at Forever 21 (they may still have them in the store or online). The reason I bought both of them was because I simply couldn't decide which color I liked better. So I figured, "Why not get them both!"  They were very affordable, so there was no good reason not to! 

I also love blazers in general. They go well with a formal or casual look, and they also look very fashionable. These yellow and coral blazers are also perfect bright colors for spring.

I chose to pair up each blazer with different accessories to give each look a little different style. Even though I chose leopard shoes for both looks, the shoes are still different in style and shade.  With my yellow blazer I went with gold colored jewelry and a gold/beige colored Coach purse.  With my coral blazer I chose rose-gold colored jewelry and a brown Michael Kors tote.  

I hope you enjoy these looks! Like I mentioned above, you can be stylish in a blazer for a formal event or for a casual look, depending on the occasion.

Love,

Pia

Outfit #1
Yellow Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: New York & Company
White shirt: Forever 21




































Outfit #2
Coral Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: New York & Company
White Cami: Forever 21
 



 



































































































































































































Accessories Outfit #2: 
Earrings: Forever 21
Neckacle: New York & Company
Aviators: Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: New York & Company (Old)  SIMILAR
Watch: Fossil (Rose Gold)
Bracelet: Charming Charlie's











































Accessories Outfit #1: 
Earrings: Forever 21
Neckacle: New York & Company
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Bag:  Coach
Shoes (Old from the Kardashian Collection): SIMILAR from Steve Madden
Watch: Michael Kors







No comments:

Post a Comment