Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Crop Top & Polka Dots Outfit

Hello Ladies,

So for this post I wanted to create a girly, flirty, and warm-weather outfit. I've seen crop tops for a long time now, but I never felt confident about wearing one. I bought 3 crop tops last summer to wear on my summer vacation, which was a cruise to Bahamas. Little did I know, I was going to eat so much on the cruise that it would prevent me from wearing any of them! LOL!

I'm going on vacation again this summer, so I have been trying to eat healthy and workout whenever possible. My husband is a personal trainer (Kev-D Fitness) so he helps me out as much as he can.
I have made some good progress losing weight, so I started to feel more comfortable and confident about wearing a crop top, and I decided why not do it now. I decided to pair the crop top with a  polka dot high waist skirt, which does not show my entire stomach. I also think the polka dot high waist skirt has that girly look I was going for. If you are someone who prefers not showing your stomach, you can also wear a bodysuit instead of a crop top.

Just to spice up this outfit a little bit I decided to wear a decent size necklace with flowers.  I feel it adds to the warm-weather, spring-like look. To make the outfit flirty, I decided to wear high heels and a carry a Chanel bag.

I hope you enjoy this look!!! Thank you for reading!!

<3 Pia

Outfit Details:

Skirt: Forever 21 (SIMILAR)
Crop Top: Forever 21 (SIMILAR)













































































































































































































































Accessories:
Sunglasses: Coach
Earrings: New York & Company
Necklace: Burlington (SIMILAR)
Heels: Candie's (Via Kohl's)
Bag: Chanel




















































No comments:

Post a Comment