Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Jumpsuit Trend Continues: Black Jumpsuit

Hello Ladies,

So my new post is all about the "jumpsuit trend". I know I have already posted an entry on the "jumpsuit trend", but I cannot get enough of it. I am absolutely in love with jumpsuits and rompers. I feel jumpsuits look great for a day or evening event, since they have both a casual and professional look.  Plus, they are extremely comfortable. Also, once you put it on you are already dressed. It is not like other outfits where you have to find a top to match your bottom or vice versa. When wearing a jumpsuit, your outfit is for the most part complete, all you need to worry about is your accessories.

For this jumpsuit outfit, I wanted to match my black jumpsuit with yellow gold accessories. I paired it up with a gold necklace, gold bracelet and earrings, gold watch and gold clutch.

I hope you enjoy this post. Make sure to check out New York & Company since they have nice jumpsuits for an affordable price!

Thank you for reading!

<3 Pia

Outfit details:

Jumpsuit: New York and Company


































































































































































































































































Accessories:
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Clutch: TJMaxx
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: H&M
Earrings: Forever 21 (SIMILAR)
Watch: Michael Kors
Heels: Forever 21









































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment