Sunday, June 22, 2014

Crochet Trend continues: Crochet Maxi Dress

Hellos ladies,

I just wanted to write a quick post about a " blue crochet maxi dress" I purchased from New York & Company about a month ago.

About 3 weeks ago, I wore my crochet maxi dress to go visit my sister, who lives in New Jersey. We went out to eat sushi and then we decided to go to Garden State Plaza.

As I was walking around the mall, I had quite a few people complementing me on my "crochet maxi dress". So I decided to share where I got this dress. In the pictures, you will see exactly how I wore it. I just paired it up with my small Michael Kors Hamilton bag and a pair of Tory Burch wedges.

I hope you like this outfit!

Thank you for reading!!

<3 Pia



Outfit:

Maxi Dress: New York & Company























































































































































































































































































































































































































































Accessories:
Bag: Michael Kors
Wedges: Tory Burch
Sunglasses: Tory Burch




























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment