Friday, June 27, 2014

Packing for Vacation: Pre - Planned Outfits

Hi ladies,

So my first summer vacation is almost here! My husband and I are going to Punta Cana, Domincan Republic. Last year when we went on our first cruise to the Bahamas, I brought 3 suitcases just for me! I brought all my shoes, clothes, accessories, and beauty products. Unfortunately, for this vacation I have to be reasonable, since we are flying out and I can only bring one suitcase.

I decided to pre-plan some of the outfits I could wear, so I won't over pack. I'm bringing 3 pairs of shoes that can go with my 5 outfits, and specific accessories (necklaces and earrings) to match my outfits as well.

I am bringing some extra clothing just in case, such as summer dresses, shorts, jeans, etc.

I think pre-planning your outfits before going on vacation is a great idea. It helps you bring exactly what you need and helps you avoid over-packing!

I hope you like this post! And I will show you how these outfits look on me when I come back from vacation!!

Thank you for reading!!

Love,

Pia














































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment