Thursday, August 28, 2014

VACATION #2: MY FAVORITE OUTFITS FROM CANCUN

Hello Ladies,

Unfortunately, my second vacation of the summer is over! Cancun was absolutely amazing! I will have another blog with pictures from my CANCUN vacation up shortly.

On my Facebook page I posted a picture of all the outfits I wore in Cancun, and asked you ladies to tell me which one was your favorite. Out of the 6 outfits I wore, outfits #1, #5, and #6 were the most liked by you ladies. So I decided to give you some details in case you would like to purchase any of thes dresses or accessories I wore, or if you are interested in recreating one of these looks.

I hope you enjoy these outfits!!

Thank you for reading! <3

Pia

Outfit #1 Details:

Dress: H&M   (SIMILAR    SIMILAR    SIMILAR)
Heels: JustFabOnline
Necklace: Forever 21 (SIMILAR)


  



Outfit #6 Details:

Dress: Forever 21 (SIMILAR   SIMILAR  SIMILAR)
Necklace: Forever21 ( SIMILAR     SIMILAR  SIMILAR  SIMILAR)





Outfit #5 Details:

Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Nine West
Earrings: Forever 21 (You can't see them in the pic because my hair is covering them :-/)




No comments:

Post a Comment