Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fall Is Here: Burgundy Dress

Hi Ladies,

So Fall is finally here, and it is one of my favorite seasons! So of course I had to come up with some Fall outfits for you!

For this Fall look I decided to wear a dress, since we still have some good warm weather here in upstate New York. The dress I am wearing is from Forever 21, and aside from being super affordable, I think it's so cute and the color is perfect for Fall. Burgundy is my favorite Fall color this year. I absolutely love it! I painted my nails burgundy, and I also bought a bunch of burgundy lipsticks to match my fall outfits.

As you can see in my pictures for this outfit, I decided to pair up my burgundy dress with a pair of Rampage boots, since we all know boots are the best footwear for fall season! I wanted to make this outfit cute, casual and comfortable, so I went with flat boots instead of high heels.

I also paired this outfit up with a Coach wrist-let that I feel screams fall because of its colors.

As usual, I am wearing sunglasses (these are by Tory Burch) since it was a very sunny day!

I hope you like this outfit! This dress is still in stock online if you are interested in getting it. You can spice it up with your personal style, or wear it like me for a casual look!

Thank you for reading!

<3

Pia


Outfit

Dress: Forever 21


Accessories:

Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Earrings: New York & Company
Watch: Michael Kors
Wristlet: Coach
Boots: Rampage (Via TJMAXXSIMILAR



No comments:

Post a Comment