Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall outfit: Burgundy Leather Jacket

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to quickly put together another Fall outfit for you. I wanted this outfit to be a casual Fall look. I think we all love Fall because we can start to wear jeans, light-weight jackets, and fashionable scarves.  And best of all, we can bring back out our cool boots... and VOILA! We are ready to go with the perfect fall outfit!

So that is exactly what I was thinking for this look. The main clothing item in this outfit is the jacket I am wearing from New York & Company. I am obsessed with it! I love the color and how it fits me (if you read my previous Fall post, I am in love with burgundy this Fall).  Unfortunately, New York & Company does not have the jacket in stock online any longer. I visited the store last week, and they still had a few left.  Luckily, I was able to find one in my size!  I provide you with some links for some alternatives options for fashionable burgundy jackets below.  ;-)

I paired the jacket up with a similar color scarf, jeans, a pair of dark brown boots and a Coach bag.

I hope you enjoy this look!

Thank you for reading!

Love,

Pia

Outfit:

Jacket: New York & Company (SIMILAR   SIMILAR   SIMILAR)
Cami: Aeropostale
Jeans: Forever 21

 



Accessories:

Scarf: New York & Company ( SIMILAR SIMILAR SIMILAR)
Boots: Michael Kors (Via Tjmaxx) (SIMILAR from Ebay) (Ebay)
Earrings: New York & Company
Bag: Coach (SIMILAR  SIMILAR)








No comments:

Post a Comment