Thursday, October 16, 2014

Plaid Trend: Same style, Two Different looks!

Hi Ladies,

This post is about the "plaid trend". I have been seeing this trend since last year, so I decided I wanted to see if I could pull it off!

I went shopping 2 weekends ago specifically to buy some plaid shirts. I first stopped at New York & Company, but I only found the design in the color blue. I was hoping to find a red one, but I still liked the blue one so I decided to get it.  It was a "door buster" so I got a great deal on it!

The next store I tried was Forever 21.  I found exactly what I was really looking for, a red plaid shirt. I was excited to buy it, since it fit nice and I loved the color.

Since I bought both shirts, I decided why not do a post with 2 different looks wearing the same style?

I decided to pair up both shirts with a pair of jeans and stylish boots to create two cute and casual fall outfits.

I hope you enjoy both looks!

Thank you for reading!

Love,

Pia




Outfit #1

Shirt: New York & Company
Jeans: New York & Company


Accessories Outfit #1:

Aviators: Michael Kors
Boots: Forever 21
Crossbag: Michael Kors

Watch: Michael Kors




Outfit #2

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: New York & Company


Accessories Outfit #2:

Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Aviators: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment