Friday, February 3, 2017

Valentine's Day Look 1

Hi Ladies,

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I came up with this casual Valentine's Day Look, since not everyone likes to dress up on Valentine's Day. I wanted to come up with an outfit that is casual but stylish at the same time. I feel a blazer always gives a stylish and dressy look even tough you wear jeans and flats. How could I not incorporate the color red into a Valentine's Day outfit?

I hope you enjoy this look!

Love,

Pia

TopSIMILAR (CLICK HERE)
          SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)
        SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)
       SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)

Blazer: SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)
             SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)
             SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)

Shoes: Tory Burch (CLICK HERE)

Bag: Tory Burch (CLICK HERE)







No comments:

Post a Comment