Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine's Day Look 2

Hello Ladies,

Here is another Valentine's Day look. Since I came up with a casual outfit on my last post, I wanted to do something different. I decided to create a girly, sexy look, and chose to wear a skirt for this look. The skirt is chic and flirty at the same time. I paired it up with a red blouse and a heart necklace to go with the Valentine's Day theme. I finished off my outfit with leopard print shoes to set off the red and the black and kind of as a pop of color.

I hope you enjoy this look!

Love,

Pia

Shirt: SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)

Skirt:  SIMILAR (New York and Company)

           SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)

           SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)

           SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)

           SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)









No comments:

Post a Comment