Monday, August 11, 2014

Black & Gold Outfit

Hi Ladies,

This outfit was inspired by a picture I saw of Kim Kardashian. I loved the way a long sleeved crop top looked with a pencil skirt in the picture, so I decided to put together the outfit for myself.

I had bought a pencil skirt about a week ago at Forever 21, so all I needed to find was a stylish crop top. I browsed through my clothes and found a see-through crop top with a gold shimmer to it. I thought it was stunning, but it was so old that I didn't even remember where I got it from.

I decided to complete my outfit with black and gold accessories.

I think this outfit is perfect for a night out. If the crop top is too revealing, then a long shirt can be worn instead.

I hope you enjoy this look!

Thank you for reading!

Pia

Outfit:
Top: ?? (OLD) SIMILAR    SIMILAR    SIMILAR
Pencil Skirt: Forever 21







Accessories:
Necklace: Forever 21
Heels: Forever 21 (OLD)  SIMILAR   SIMILAR
Clutch: Express (Via TJMAXX) SIMILAR

Watch: Michael Kors

Bracelet:Charming Charlie's

Sunglasses: Tory Burch

Earrings: Forever 21







No comments:

Post a Comment