Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hawaiian Print Romper

Hi Ladies,

This post is all about my "Hawaiian Print Romper" I purchased a couple months ago from Express. If you have read my previous posts, you know I am obsessed with jumpsuits. Well, I am also obsessed with rompers.

I feel jumpsuits are a little more sophisticated than rompers. I have been wearing rompers for more casual looks. Same as jumpsuits, rompers are so easy to wear, since all you have to do is find cute accessories to go with it.

Since I wanted this outfit to be a more casual summer look, I just decided to pair it up heels and a pair of green earrings.

Unfortunately, this romper is out of stock, but I tried to find similar ones in case you are interested!

I hope you enjoy this look!

Thank you for reading!

<3

Pia

Outfit:
Romper: Express (SOLD OUT). SIMILAR  SIMILAR  SIMILAR 

Accessories:
Sunglasses: Coach
Earrings: New York & Company
Bag: Chanel
Heels: Go Jane



















No comments:

Post a Comment