Sunday, July 20, 2014

Abstract-Print Jumpsuit

Hello ladies,

So I am completely obsessed with jumpsuits. I simply can't get enough of this trend.

I was shopping at New York & Company a week ago and I spotted this blue jumpsuit that I fell in love with. I went to grab one from the rack to try on, but they did not have my size. I asked the manager if I could check the size on the one that the mannequin had on, and lucky for me, it was my size! So of course I had to purchase it right away. The only complaint I have about this jumpsuit is that it does run a little long. If you have short legs like me, you have to wear really high heels or get it hemmed.

As I mentioned in my previous jumpsuit entries, what I love so much about jumpsuits is that the outfit is already complete for the most part. So all I have to worry about is my jewelry and bag.

For this jumpsuit, I decided to pair it up with a silver necklace, white/silver Coach bag, and nude/light brown Aldo wedge sandals. If I can get it hemmed, I plan to wear it with my white Tory Burch wedge sandals.


I hope you enjoy this look! <3

Thank you for reading!

Pia <3


Outfit

Jumpsuit: New York & Company









Accessories:

Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Coach
Sunglasses: Coach
Wedge Sandals: Aldo









No comments:

Post a Comment