Sunday, January 8, 2017

Poncho Series: Gray Check Print Poncho

Hi Ladies,

I received this beautiful poncho/wrap as a gift for my 30th birthday, and I knew right away I had to do a fashion post with it.
I know the poncho was purchased at Nordstrom so I looked it up and think I found the same exact one. If it is not the same, it is "almost" identical. I can't tell if the one I linked for you has pockets like the one I have.
At first I wanted to wear all black with this poncho, but decided instead of wearing a black top with it to wear a white top to have some contrast.

I hope you enjoy this look!

Love,

Pia

Poncho/Wrap: Nordstrom (CLICK HERE)
Bag: Kate Spade (I purchased it at TJMAXX)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Top: Express (CLICK HERE)
Hat: SIMILAR (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment