Saturday, November 16, 2013

How to prevent pimples from wearing Make Up

Hi ladies,

In the past month, I've discovered a method that has helped me prevent getting pimples from wearing make-up. The more I learn about make-up and how to apply it, the more I've been wearing it. As a result, it's caused me to breakout with pimples more frequently, since my pore get clogged by the foundation, primer, setting powder, etc. It's very important to wash your face every night after wearing make-up, and I've discovered two great products that have helped me prevent pimples.

The first product I found at the supermarket (Hannaford) in the Organic Section. It's an exfoliator with sea algae extract. I  love this product because it gets rid of all the impurities on my face and it also leaves my face super smooth. I've been using it every night to wash my make up off. I basically use it as a make up remover.



After I'm done using exfoliating my face, I wait a couple of minutes and I use my second favorite product called "Acne Stress Control" from Neutrogena. Again, since I'm dealing with pimples, I try to use a product with Salicylic Acid which is used to treat acne.  I moisten a cotton ball with this astringent and rub it all over my face until I don't see my cotton ball has dirt on it anymore. Again, this product leaves my face very smooth as well, and it has a pleasant smell to it, unlike other astringent products.  If you have sensitive skin, I don't know if this will work for you since after applying the astringent, your face may burn a little bit.  I recommend using the astringent only if you have pimples.  If not, the exfoliator itself should be sufficient.



I hope you ladies found this information interesting and helpful <3


No comments:

Post a Comment