Thursday, June 27, 2013

Too Faced Eye Shadow Primer Due

Hi ladies! I recently purchased the “Two Faced Ready Set Primer Duo” and I absolutely love it! The duo set comes with two eye shadow primers, one is called “insurance” and the other one is called “candlelight”. The insurance primer you can use for your every day look. It helps intensify your eye shadow and also “insures” that your eye shadow lasts for hours. I absolutely loved the candlelight primer! It’s basically primer with shimmer in it to help create a more dramatic look. I tried it on one of my clients and the eye shadow looked beautiful! This eye shadow had a lot of pigment, but the primer helped it stand out more and gave it a beautiful shimmer. I highly recommend this product! You can find it at Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment