Sunday, December 4, 2016

Swim Classy Promoter

Hello ladies,

So I recently became a swim classy promoter. I was very excited when this company reached out to me.

This company not only sells beautiful sexy swimsuits but also promotes body positivity. For someone who has been criticized for either being "too skinny" or "too fat", I am happy to finally be content with my body and accept my body just the way it is. I am all about spreading body positivity. We have to embrace our bodies just the way they are. We are all unique and that's what makes us special.

So please check out www.swimclassy.com and help spread the love.

If you want to save some money, use my coupon PIA to save 25% off your purchase.

In my pictures I am wearing the "Mermaidia" Multiwear Dress

Swimsuit: Swim Classy - Mermaidia Dress (CLICK HERE)





No comments:

Post a Comment